6 Celebrities Who Have Hooked Up With Drake

الثلاثاء، 19 نوفمبر 2013






After being seen out and about with Rihanna (again), Drake is now reportedly dating actress Zoe Kravitz. Media Take Out reports that Drake has been seeing Kravitz, although no one knows how serious they are. "Whatever you hear about Drake dating Rihanna must be coming from her, because the two are NOT dating," an insider told the site. "Drake is seeing [actress] Zoe Kravitz. . . I don't know how serious a rapper on tour can be - but they are pretty serious from what I hear."

Kravitz broke up with her boyfriend Penn Badgley a few months ago, although the two were seen together in September. Drake hasn't been shy about his admiration of Kravitz, even tweeting in 2011 "Zoe Kravitz on Californication...my two favorite things in the world. But she's not a thing...she's everything." A Drake fan account then posted a pic of the two of them around two days on his tour bus.










Kravitz is only the latest celebrity to be linked to Drake. Check out more pretty ladies below who have been rumored to have been with the Canadian rapper.

1. Nicki Minaj







When asked if he dated Nicki Minaj, Drake denied any romance. "Me and Nicki are like family," Drake told Ellen DeGeneres. "I just love Nicki with all my heart. We haven't really shared like intimate moments." Three years ago, rumors flew when Drake tweeted "Please refer to @nickiminaj as Mrs. Aubrey Drake Graham and don't stare at her too long." and "She's finally mine."



2. Kat Dennings





"I just always had a huge crush on Kat and she was kind enough one night to oblige me and we went out for dinner," Drake admitted about the Two Broke Girls star. Dennings admitted going for sushi with the rapper, but said "I was overwhelmed with the amount of security."



3. Tyra Banks





Rumored started about Tyra Banks and Drake when they were seen together at Disneyland. "I don't know if it was a date," Drake said on Ellen's show. "It was a get-together. We're close as well. This is really bad...How did you not tell me about this?" Banks opened up about his reveal while she was on The Steve Harvey Show. "I'm just like, it's not fair - and Drake, I have words for you."



4. Rashida Jones





Rashida Jones was rumored to be canoodling with Drake in 2012 after meeting at Sundance. "She wants to go public, but he's reluctant," a source told In Touch. A rep for Jones later said, "This is totally false, they are just friends." Jones also complimented the rapper in Details. "I think Drake is too. I think he's probably the only person that's been holding it down in that particular way of romance and love and feeling lonely."



5. Rihanna








Drake and Rihanna rumors have been around since 2009. "That was the first girl with any fame that paid me any mind. You spend days reading about this person in the magazines. All of a sudden you have this number-one song and you're at some birthday party and there she is. And you're just some naive kid from Toronto staying in some shitty-ass hotel who got invited to this party on a whim. That's just how it happened," Drake recalled. "I've probably been hurt more than I've hurt someone else. [With Rihanna, I wasn't] necessarily the rebound guy. At the time it hurt, but she didn't mean to. I'll never put that on her. I was hurt because I started to slowly understand what it was. I guess I thought it was more." Although Drake and Rihanna's ex Chris Brown got into a fight over her in 2012 at an NYC nightclub, Drake and RiRi have obviously made up.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق