Selena Gomez Admits It’s Hard To Date Justin Bieber

الخميس، 9 مايو 2013
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Relationship
Courtesy of InStyle, FameFlynet

The former Disney darling opened up in the June issue of ‘InStyle’ about her on-again, off-again relationship with Justin — and says it’s far from a fairytale romance. Read on to find out what she said.

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber may have one of the most high-profile relationships in Hollywood, but the Come and Get It singer, 20, isn’t quick to discuss her complicated romance. But in the June issue of InStyle magazine, Selena finally reveals what it’s like to date one of pop’s biggest superstars.

Selena Gomez: Dating Justin Bieber Is ‘Uncomfortable’

The former Wizards of Waverly Place star, who beautifully graces the cover of the June issue of InStyle, revealed in an interview for the magazine that it’s hard dating Justin.
“It’s uncomfortable that everywhere I go, people know. I don’t like that. But Justin and I never really focused on the attention,” she revealed in the magazine.
She also didn’t rule out a possible reconciliation with the 19-year-old pop star, with whom she’s famously dated on and off over the past three years.
“You can’t help who you date. So I wouldn’t swear off that or say that’s what I want again. I don’t know. I’m a kid, and a breakup is normal,” she added. “I have to go through the emotions and feel it out. I’m doing my own thing, being with my friends, and he’s doing very well too.”

Selena Gomez: My Song About Justin Bieber Is ‘Sweet’

Selena also dished on the song she wrote for Justin on her new album, and insists it’s not at all vindictive.
“That’s the most personal track on the record, for sure,” she told InStyle. “I think it’s a sweet way of releasing it. It’s not an aggressive approach to what people are probably expecting. I’m sure he’ll love it too.”
What do YOU think of what Selena said about her relationship with Justin, HollywoodLifers? Do you think they’ll get back together?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق