Model Kendra Wilkinson quits 'Splash' due to fear of heights

الأربعاء، 3 أبريل 2013


LOS ANGELES, April 3 (UPI) -- U.S. model and TV personality Kendra Wilkinson has quit ABC's celebrity diving competition show "Splash."
Wilkinson climbed down from the diving board's 23-foot platform on Tuesday's episode and tearfully announced she was leaving the show because of her fear of heights. She described the decision to quit as "bittersweet."
"One thing I don't do is quit. This is the first time in my life I've quit something. This will haunt me for the rest of my life," she said.
Wilkinson took to Twitter Wednesday to thank her fans for their words of support.
"Thank u to all those who supported me last night. Means a lot you stuck by my side. Today's a new day and I'm still proud. #Shutuphaters," she tweeted.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق