Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton: Country Singer Says 'Divorce Is Not An Option'

السبت، 13 أبريل 2013
Miranda Lambert Blake Shelton



Recent tabloid reports have claimed that Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton'smarriage is on the rocks. And while Lambert admits that it has been difficult at timesto balance the pair's respective country music careers with their relationship, the "Over You" singer insists the couple is in it for the long haul.
"Like I always say, my mom said to my dad, 'Divorce is not an option,'" Lambert told reporters on Sunday after taking home four awards at the Academy of Country Music Awards. "So we really love each other and have a real marriage outside of all of this. When this is all said and done, we will be drinking a beer together on a front porch somewhere, reminiscing about the good old days. That's what I'm happy about."
Lambert and Shelton -- who tied the knot back in May 2011 -- have been the targets of numerous infidelity rumors. Last week, the National Enquirer ran a story claiming that Lambert was jealous of Shelton's flirtatious relationship with fellow "Voice" judge Shakira.
On Friday, Shelton laughed off the rumors on "CBS This Morning," telling host Gayle King, "I honestly do love [the rumors]...If I'm popular enough they want to put me and Miranda on that stuff, that's awesome. I have an album coming out! Put my album right next to it and pick it up."
But other stars who have said "divorce is not an option" haven't been as lucky. Click through the slideshow below for six celebrity couples who swore off divorce and then split anyway.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق