Miller signs Stanley extension

الثلاثاء، 7 مايو 2013
George Miller: New one-year deal
George Miller: New one-year deal

The midfielder, 21, was snapped up by the League Two club last summer on a 12-month deal after he was released by Preston.
And after three goals in 28 appearances Miller has done enough to earn another campaign with the managerless club.
"I'm really happy here and I enjoy it here so I'm pleased to be staying," Miller said.
"Last season was a bit of a struggle towards the end but we stayed up and hopefully we can have a really good year next year."
Negotiations remain ongoing with a number of other players and Miller hopes his team-mates agree terms quickly despite boss Leam Richardson having left the club.
He added: "Players sometimes follow managers around in football but I think it's up to them to make their own minds up about what they want to do. I'm sure we'll have a good squad together for pre-season."

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق