Lady Gaga Cancels Entire Tour

السبت، 6 أبريل 2013


Things aren’t looking promising for ticketholders and concerned little monsters today.
Following news of her synovitis diagnosis, Lady Gaga has cancelled the remainder of her Born This Way Balldates.
The singer will undergo emergency surgery to repair hip damage.
A statement from Live Nation was relayed by Rolling Stone informing fans that the “Yoü and I” singer has a labral tear affecting her right hip. The operation will be followed by “strict downtime to recover.”
On Tuesday, Gaga conveyed her frustration for not being able to perform in full force, tweeting: “I hate this. I hate this so much. I love you and Im sorry.”
“I hope you can forgive me as it is nearly impossible for me to forgive myself right now,” she said in a statement. “I would do anything for you. I will hopefully heal as soon as possible and be at 500% again, which is what you deserve.”
The Born This Way Ball was scheduled to continue its U.S. leg through March 20, touching down in several cities along the East Coast.
Regarding ticketholders for the cancelled dates, a statement on Gaga’s site currently reads: “Fans holding tickets to the affected performances are advised to retain their tickets pending confirmation of rescheduled dates.”

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق